caffeine is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant, having the effect of temporarily warding off drowsiness and restoring alertness. Beverages containing caffeine, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, and energy drinks enjoy great popularity. Caffeine is the world's most widely consumed psychoactive substance, but unlike many other psychoactive substances it is legal and unregulated in nearly all jurisdictions. In North America, 90% of adults consume caffeine daily.
1% of people who see this jacket will be really disappointed with the styling. The other 99% will for sure be educated as to why. Check Wacko Maria for the 'El Rockers Caravana' (Museum Store - Japan Shinjuku Isetan 03.3352.1111)